Pick Pastor Evan's Nose

This is where we can keep up with each other.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pick a Friends Nose, Pick a Nose Next to You!


How is everybody doing? I haven't heard from everyone and would like to. Just so you guys have my email, it is located at this site here. You should write us!

Nothing much is going on right now except a lot of rain. I have noticed that the weather people here freak out a lot. They go crazy for hours about the weather without it really getting that bad. today they called for all kinds of flooding and I haven't really seen it. Who knows?

Here's another great nose picking picture for you all to enjoy. It just goes to show that you can, in fact, pick a friends nose! I am still working on getting some of the pictures we took before we left on the blog. I'll try to update more often now too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you so much. We've been meaning to call you. Sage and the boys are getting so big. Sage want to call and talk to julia and probably will soon. We wish you were here. Things are crazy but you know us. Love and miss you both bunches.

Monna

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home