Pick Pastor Evan's Nose

This is where we can keep up with each other.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sunday


Well, Sunday was my first Sunday at Parkview. Everything went well. Pastor Dave (that's my new pastor) introduced Julia and me and then we went to children's church. After church we ate lunch with Pastor and his wife as well as a children's worker and her husband. We had a good time. That night, there was a drama group from California called the Covenant Players who ministered to us with drama and music.

Yesterday was the Holiday at Home parade here in Kettering. There were a ton of people in and at the parade. However, there was not a herd of steer running through the streets like at Pioneer Days in Guymon. There was a church that rode in the parade on unicycles. One guy rode a unicycle that was six feet tall. It was kind of like the one in the picture.

How is school going? I hope you all are doing well. I want you to know that Julia and I miss you very much! We are praying for you too.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you and I miss you very much. I wish you were still here. It would be very nice to see you. Good bye. I really do miss you.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Pastor Evan. I miss Julia.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your pop experiment. You guys were great pastors. I miss you very much. Thank you very much for all of the fun we've had with you. We are going to try your experiement tonight. Sometime if you guys come over to our new house, you can shoot bow and arrows with us. Thank you for being our pastors. I love you very much.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Karl Bastian said...

Praying for you in your new adventure! Thanks for coming to Kid U - glad you enjoyed it!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home