Pick Pastor Evan's Nose

This is where we can keep up with each other.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

On Our Way


Well, Julia and I are on our way to Dayton, Ohio. Last night we stopped in Columbia, Missouri because we were really tired. Today, I am visiting my family in Decatur, Illinois. Julia is with her family in Havana, Illinois. My nephew, Chandler, is with me while I write this. He's a great kid! But he keeps bugging me about his name. He wants me to tell you that his name is Chan-Chan or Fat Head. But I keep telling him no!

Julia is going to post some great pictures of some of you picking your noses. Look for them on this site. In the mean time, we'll be praying for you all. Let us know how you are! Here's a picture of a cow picking its nose with its own tongue!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what I would give to again Pick your nose. You two made an impact on our community and our children. For this we will ever be grateful. I am reminded of you daily when I see a child sit in my class and reach for the golden nose to pick. Brayden and Kayden says to tell you hi and they miss you.Talk to you soon.

Stephen, Tammy, Brayden and Kayden

12:34 PM  
Blogger Evan and Julia Abla said...

Thanks guys! It's great to hear from you. We are greatful for your friendship and encouragement. You will never really know the full extent of what this means to Julia and I. We love you all.

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Evan and Julia,
good luck to you while you are in Dayton.Everyone misses you.It's not the same with you gone.Tell us all about your trip please.We'd love to hear it.Write us.

Caitlyn and Troy
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave to you Evan to find someone or something picking its nose! The frogs are great. We've named them batman and robin. lol We miss you guys so much!!! Glad the u haul didn't tip. lol
The behne 4

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home